5 Ways to Power Up Productivity
Monday February 1, 2016
To kick off a new year people often vow to work harder, be better at what they do, and bring a new enthusiasm that they never had before, but this can be difficult to accomplish on your own.
Within a business, its crucial to harness that energy and keep productivity high.
But, how do you transform that professional energy into productivity that lasts throughout the year? It can be a real challenge, but it’s not impossible! Here are the 5 best ways to boost productivity:
1) Define Your Mission - Every project needs to have a vision, an endgame, some sort of clearly defined path that everyone can follow. Once the blueprints are there, people can brainstorm about what is needed.
2) Set Challenging Goals - If the goal is too easy, people will lose interest. If the goal is too difficult, you won’t have the same level of engagement. Set goals right to where they will be achieved through hard work and dedication, and have fun!
3) Provide Training & Support at Every Level - From interns to managers, everyone should be on the same page. Make sure each employee has the tools and information to get the job done, and help them if they stumble.
4) Offer Feedback, Encouragement & Incentives- Focus on the positives. Reward those who work. Give words of encouragement or recognition of a job well done.
5) Celebrate Big Wins - Celebrate success often! It can’t just be business as usual all the time, and everyone remembers a win more than a loss.
At Cartridge World, we help business owners improve productivity with our exclusive CW Print Manager App! We get automated alerts when your printer is low on toner or needs maintenance. Then we will contact you about your specific needs, and deliver right to your door. Talk about a time saver! Contact your local Cartridge World store today to get started!