6 Steps to an Organized Life
Monday February 1, 2016
Careless. Lost. Scatterbrained. If you’ve ever heard any of these words used to describe you, then it’s time for a change!
Here are six easy steps that will help you make 2016 the most organized year yet!
- Write it Down: Writing everything down makes it 10 times easier to remember the important stuff. You can even use your cell phone’s “Notes” section, and keep it with you everywhere you go.
- Create Scheduled Deadlines: You know how organized people stay organized? Schedules and deadlines. They have to accomplish something by a certain date and they stick to it. Set alarms. Create reminders. Do what you have to do to make that clock tick, but pay attention and follow through.
- Put Off Procrastination: By never delaying the hard work, and putting in the immediate effort you can accomplish things more efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Find a Place for Everything: Storage bins, shelves, drawers, cupboards, closets - all of these spaces should be filled, organized, and labeled with your most important items. If you always remember “a place for everything, and everything in its place” and you’ll never go wrong.
- Declutter Regularly: Do you really need that? No? Let it pass then, even if it’s a really great bargain. Already in your house? Throw it out. More stuff leads to decreased organization. Keep your clutter in check!
- Make More Decisions: When you make decisions and stick to them, you’ll find that other areas of life simply fall into place via the domino effect, and things get much less complicated.
Want to make your printing process more organized? Visit your local Cartridge World store today and find out how we can help!