Color Printing Advantages for Small Business
Thursday February 8, 2018
Before you print your next document, maybe you should use color?
The evidence is conclusive that using color on printed documents adds tremendous value for small to medium size businesses in a variety of ways. Here are the most common advantages of printing documents in color vs. black & white.
Color Printing Advantages
- Enhances Professionalism
- Competitive Differentiation
- Improves Readership
- Simplifies Comprehension
- Strengthens Retention
- Accelerates Receivables
- Quicker Search & Retrieval
If you are under the impression that color printing may be too expensive, take our online Color Challenge to see if you can tell the difference between a page printed with higher priced printer brand toner vs. a page printed with our premium color toner products. Most people can’t tell the difference and there’s an opportunity to save up to 30% on every color page you print.
Now that you know how affordable color printing can be, here’s some findings from a study completed by Harris Interactive, a respected market research group that provides insight on how people react to different products and services. Their study included interviews over 2,000 US adults on the impact of adding color to their documents. The results are consistent with other research done on how color documents make people more productive and businesses more profitable.
Color Print Study Findings (2,124 US Adults)
- 56% stated they use color to improve their professional appearance
- 25% use color in increase retention
- 21% print in color to reduce search time
- 69% feel they can understand new ideas better when presented in color
- 54% are more likely to read a document / brochure printed in color
- 43% tend to pay a bill on time if due date is highlighted in color
- 31% are more likely to pay the full amount due if shown in color
As a small business, you need every advantage you can get to drive the business outcomes you expect.
Color printing is now more affordable than ever with premium quality color toner alternatives to overpriced printer brand toner cartridges. Maybe it’s time to rethink how you can leverage the power of color before you press the print button?
Bonus eBook! Start maximizing the impact of color in your printed documents with our FREE eBook: The Phycology of Color Printing.