Cartridge World Can Reduce Your Printing Costs and Save Money at Tax Time
Tuesday, April 03, 2012
Tax season is in full swing. Businesses, tax preparers, and tax payers find themselves printing more than usual.
“We always see an increase in customer ink and toner needs during tax season,” said Frank Case, President of Cartridge World Americas. “We are happy to offer cost-saving tips and a 30-40 percent savings to businesses who are trying to cut costs.”
1. Use Duplex Printers - Duplex printers can print on two sides of a sheet of paper—which delivers a 50 percent savings in the amount of paper used (with less to carry around).
2. Use Print Preview - Most computer print applications have a “Print Preview”feature. This computer screen feature shows exactly how the pages will appear when they are printed. Save paper right up until the final print by using this function.
3. Format Documents – Save paper by formatting documents to fit several pages on one sheet of paper. Using the computer’s “Fit-To-Page” feature eliminates the need for a second page when printing an excel spreadsheet.
4. Buy Remanufactured Cartridges - Buying recycled printer cartridges from Cartridge World can save up to 40 percent, compared to OEM cartridges. Cartridge World stores also provide free delivery to most business customers. Plus, buying remanufactured cartridges is eco-friendly.
5. Switch and Save – To calculate how much your home or office can save by switching to remanufactured printer cartridges, visit CartridgeWorld.com and use the savings calculator.
For special offers and more information about Cartridge World’s 100-percent guaranteed, eco-friendly ink and toner products, visit www.CartridgeWorld.com. Customers can also receive free shipping with a $50 order for printer cartridge orders placed online.