Top 5 Things To Do This Winter
Tuesday January 19, 2016
It's time for some fun in the…snow!
Whether you love it or hate it, winter is here. Cold air, chilly winds, and the flaky white stuff that can make us late for work has arrived.
But, if you are like us, you welcome the winter for all it has to offer. For some, it’s a chance to pack up the kids and take a quick flight to somewhere sunny. For others, like those in the Northeast or the Midwest, it is a time to enjoy the short days and cold weather, and really make the most of the sports, events, and activities involved until the warm comes back.
Well, we’re here to help you prepare, make the most of it, and get you ready for a frozen adventure you’ll never forget! Here is our list of the top 5 things to do and places to go this winter:
- Keystone Resort: Save big this skiing season at Keystone Resort in Colorado where kids ski free! Plan a trip with the whole family and enjoy the outdoors this snowy season.
- Train from Chicago to New Orleans: Plan a trip to travel by train along the Mississippi river from Chicago to New Orleans and take in all the the beautiful scenery along the way.
- RV Trip: If you or your family like to explore the open roads, you can rent an RV and take a trip anywhere is the U.S. – and hit all your favorite spots!
- Las Vegas: If you are looking for somewhere a little warmer than the typical winter destination, why not take a trip to Las Vegas. Not only can you visit casinos and resorts, they also have many family friendly activities as well.
- Explore National Parks: Experience breath-taking views and historic sites all around the U.S. You can see the Grand Canyon, the Great Smoky Mountains, or even visit Yellowstone national park!
Cartridge World knows whether you want to go somewhere warmer or colder this winter, there are many different option out there! We hope our list of the Top 5 Ideas To Do This Winter will help you plan an unforgettable trip!